THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 18, 2010

I Have Plans. Big Plans.

Well hey, I know I haven't posted in a little while, but I've been pretty busy doing nothing, so there hasn't been much time to post. Or, much to post about.

Things around here have been pretty quiet the past week. I had Monday, Tuesday and Thursday off and only worked for a few hours Tuesday and today. Unfortunately, the weather decided not to cooperate with my ultimate work week, so instead of soaking in the sun or walking around town, I spent a significant portion of time just sleeping. (I am seriously a professional at sleeping) I watched a few movies online and finished my latest novel and, of course, spent way too many hours playing Sims 3. That game is worse than a crack addiction. (not that I've ever been addicted to crack)

Anyway, while this week was less than exciting, we have some serious adventures planned for this weekend. Stephanie packed up the kids and we are headed to Lisbon, Portugal for 3 days and 2 nights. I am BEYOND excited!! Portugal was never really on my list of places I "had" to see, but now that we are going, I am super stoked. While there, we will meet Monica-the girl taking my place as Alessio & Liano's nanny. That will be kind of weird for me, I think. Sometimes it feels like I have been here F-O-R-E-V-E-R, but really, this year has flown by! Anyway, I am really looking foward to meeting her. =) Rachel, Amanda & I are all so different and it'll be interesting to see what she brings to the table. Aside from spending time with Monica, we also plan to see the world's largest oceananarium (sp?) and see "old town" and "new town" Lisbon. And I will definitely be taking like a million pictures, so keep an eye out here for a link, or check my Facebook page. The ONLY downside to this trip, is that with World Cup going on, Cristiano Ronaldo is in South Africa right now. This means my chances of meeting him are ZERO. This is probably for the best though, as I would probably pass out or start drooling or something... LOL
If you live under a rock and you don't know who Ronaldo is click here for his Facebook Page. And ladies, try not to drool! Haha...I don't give a damn about soccer but he sure is delicious. LOL

Oooh...in other news, I finally have plans for leaving Europe. These plans are contingent upon me not jumping on some random train bound for some faraway land (like Turkey--they LOVE white girls there) in order to escape my planned return to Gaylord. I'll fly from Zurich to Boston ans spend a few days with my cousin Melissa and her new husband in Rhode Island. I am estatic about this, as I haven't seen her in 5 years (and she promised to take me to NYC) I love how close she and I have gotten over the past couple years, through our letter writing, it's just a shame we lost all those years. At any rate, it's sure to be a wonderful time!! And then I'll fly home on August 31st and end up living in Gaylord for (at least) the next year, while I build up some funds and my GPA.

Other than that, not much to say. I need to go shave my legs and have a shower before my Skype date with the lovely Allison Porta in 2 hours time.

Have a wonderful weekend all!! XOXO

0 comments: