THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 14, 2010

SVSU Cardinals ACHA Div. 3 Champs!

CONGRATULATIONS
SAGINAW VALLEY STATE UNIVERSITY
CARDINALS
ON YOUR
2ND
NATIONAL TITLE!!


Oh my goodness, SO exciting. The game was being broadcast online, so I put up the $6.99 required to tap into the game feed and stayed up nearly all night watching the Cardinals put away another (back-to-back) win in the Division 3 hockey finals. I missed the game last year because I was out in UT, and that made it 10x better that I got to watch this game. Especially considering there were only 3 of the original players I used to watch left on the team and they will all be graduating.

I'd give a blow-by-blow account of the game, but I doubt many of you care. Let me just say, it was an AWESOME defeat over Hope College (which, incidentally, is also a Mchigan school). Final score 6-3 and I finally made it to bed around 5AM, after watching the game & awards ceremony and skyping with a few of the people I still know at SV to talk about it. Needless to say, I am exhausted. But, it was well worth it! =)

Congrats again, Cardinals!!!!!!

0 comments: